Our company can provide you with a subscription or one-time service.
Unlimited management of infrastructure by our adminstrators - 100$/month
Server Management Services
Server Management Services eliminates the risk of outages which could potentially paralyze a web app, or even an entire company. It’s a major responsibility – every company utilizing network infrastructure must constantly keep watch on their security arrangements, as well as update and maintain their servers. It is a good idea to leave this to the professionals.
Remote Admin has years of experience in server management for small companies, as well as large, multi-national corporations. Our knowledge allows us to design completely new server solutions, as well as maintain existing infrastructure setups, ensuring uptime continuity. We service all kinds of servers, from physical machines located at the client’s headquarters, to VPSes and instances on clouds such as Azure or AWS. We keep a close eye on every machine, 24/7/365, while our monitoring tools give us the power to instantly react to any issue.
As part of the SLA agreement we sign with our clients we can take care of monitoring specific processes, configure services, manage backups and conduct regular security and configuration audits. We also perform performance and stress testing, as well as provide WAF and DDOS protection.
By entrusting server management to our specialists, companies save themselves the cost of hiring a qualified administrator full-time, while at the same time guaranteeing a high standard of service and access to tech support at any time. Remote Admin mission is to take care of our customers’ safety and peace of mind.
We offer the following server management packages:
Each package comes with the following services:
- Unlimited management of infrastructure by our adminstrators
- Server software updates
- 24/7 monitoring of servers and processes
- Creating and managing backups
- Installing security patches
- Installing DDOS and WAF attack protection across the entire infrastructure
- Installing malware protection on servers
- Securing server logins
- Optimizing server performance
- Reacting to outages and issues in accordance with the SLA
- Event notifications via e-mail and Slack
- Unlimited technical support
- Constant verification of correct server operation
- Managing internal documentation
- Administration basics
- The remote server management service can be summed up thus: we exist to solve issues raised by the client and to prevent others in the future. Before this can happen, however, the existing infrastructure needs to be prepared. This process has several steps:
An initial discussion, during which we learn the client’s needs and expectations
An initial security and configuration audit – our specialists will conduct a high-level internal audit in order to determine tasks which need to be completed
Adjusting the security policy in accordance with the audit’s findings. During this step we propose changes necessary to the continued secure operation of the client’s infrastructure.
Giving our administrators access to the infrastructure. From this moment we’re available to the client 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round.