THE BEST ARBITRAGE BOT
Want the real money-making machine? BitRage is the key. Pre-Order your license now because there are limited slots. The software is on Beta and currently testing towards the perfect machine.
Should be existing Gunbot User of Starter Package and Up. If you don't have a license for Gunbot yet, don't worry. I would be giving away free Gunbot Standard (worth 0.1 BTC) for every pre-order.
What is BitRage?
The basic approach to arbitrage would be to monitor the markets for price differences, place trades and transfer funds. Doing everything manually is possible, but there are tools such as our Bitrage which enables you to do it automatically.
Cryptocurrency arbitrage can be a great strategy for several reasons:
- It’s a fast way to (potentially) make a profit.
- Arbitrage deals can be completed within a few hours (if everything goes well), which is a lot faster than traditional trading which often requires waiting for weeks to see a price jump.
- A large number of exchanges.
- According to CoinMarketCap, at the time of writing (18 April 2019), there are 255 crypto exchanges in the world, out of which 150 have decent trading volumes. This creates a lot of potential for arbitrage.
- Crypto industry is in its infancy.
- Cryptocurrencies are still fairly unregulated, and information transfer between exchanges is slow. Naturally, there are fewer traders compared to the traditional markets. This is also good, as it’s another factor that leads to better arbitrage opportunities.
- Digital coins are volatile.
- The truth is cryptocurrencies vary in price, a lot. Just check the graphs for the prices in the last six months. This sort of volatility makes arbitrage opportunities super profitable.
If you want to check how it checks the volatilty, join the telegram channel here